Returns & Cancellations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them.
You may then return the goods to us in its original packaging. Upon receipt of the goods we shall refund or exchange the goods.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty or not as described:
• Made to measure or personalised goods
All items are inspected for damage before they leave our premise, however in the unlikely event that they are damaged in transit, then please let us know immediately. Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and basic description of damage, and we will ensure that we can get a replacement out to you as quickly as possible
• Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
• Enclose the delivery note with the product, and package up securely; please use original packaging if possible.
• The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. We will not be held responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend you use a postal service that insures/tracks the items.
• Please allow 2 weeks from the collection or posting date for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.